This is for my musical friends and students. Set aside your word search, Suduku and crossword puzzles. No words or numbers to find here. This is a puzzle to brush up on your music theory skills . . .
Follow the steps to discover the remaining chord:
- Circle all the tonic chords.
- Circle the dominant seventh chord.
- Circle all the subdominant chords.
- Circle all the inverted chords.
- Circle the syncopated chord.
- Circle the b minor chord.
- The notes that remain spell a ____ ______________________ chord!
Bonus: The title of the song is _______________________________________
Double Bonus: If you can play the song with your eyes and guess the title before singing it aloud or playing it on an instrument.
Take a Theory Break—Puzzle #1 from kenpulsmusic.com 2014